Ladies and Gentlemen,
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and bearing in mind the concerns regarding your privacy, we would like to ask you for voluntary authorisation enabling us to process your personal data. By clicking “I accept” or closing the window, you will accept the conditions specified below. You also have the right to deny or limit the authorisation.
- 1. Your Personal Data Controller is Wrocław Contemporary Museum.
- 2. Your Personal Data, available for use during website viewing, will be used only for marketing purposes (automatised analysis of your website or application activity in order to determine your potential interests and connect them with the advertising offer).
- 3. Authorisation to have your Personal Data processed is based on art. 6.1 (GDRP), which means that the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- 4. Wrocław Contemporary Museum informs that your Personal Data will not be transferred anywhere.
- 5. Providing your Personal Data is voluntary.
- 6. Your Personal Data will be stored for the duration of the Museum’s current marketing strategy.
- 7. You have the right to withdrawal your consent at any given moment.
- 8. You have the right to request access to your Personal Data, correct or erase them, or demand restrictions in their processing.
- 9. You have the right to lodge any objections to have your Personal Data processed for marketing purposes.
- 10. Your Personal Data will be stored until the decision to remove or discontinue the current marketing strategy has been made.
- 11. If you think that your Personal Data was processed against the law (GDPR), you could lodge a complaint with the Office of the Personal Data Protection Commissioner.
- 12. While your Personal Data are being processed, there will be no automatised decision-making, including profiling.
- 13. Your Personal Data will be not transferred to any third countries or international organizations.
- 14. We inform that Wrocław Contemporary Museum has appointed the Personal Data Protection Officer on 25 May, 2018. You can contact the Officer in matters of data protection authority and the fulfilment of your rights at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 15. We inform that all your requests concerning your Personal Data processing rights (access, correction, restriction of processing, lodging an objection to Personal Data processing) and the rights regarding data portability or lodging complaints with the supervisory authority, can be sent by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com