– gadgets and souvenirs related to MWW
level 0, inner ring, space around the elevator
telephone: 71 356 42 57
|Monday:||from 09:15 to 14:45|
|Wednesday:||from 09:15 to 14:45|
|Thursday:||from 14:15 to 19:45|
|Friday:||from 09:15 to 14:45|
|Saturday:||from 12:15 to 19:45|
|Sunday:||from 12:15 to 19:45|
You can also find MWW books in these places:
BWA Jelenia Góra, ul. Długa 1
MOCAK Bookstore, ul. Lipowa 4
Arsenal Municipal Gallery, Stary Rynek 6
Bookstore at Fredry, ul. Fredry 10
Center for Contemporary Art "Znaki Czasu", Wały Gen. Sikorskiego 13
Art Bookstore CSW Zamek Ujazdowski, ul. Jazdów 2
Bookoff bookstore, ul. Ogrodowa 7
Zachęta – National Gallery of Art, pl. Małachowskiego 3
Museum of Architecture in Wrocław, ul. Bernardyńska 5
Secret Sets, Potter's Passage 2
Wrocław House of Literature, Przejście Garncarskie 2
WE DO MAIL MAIL SALE:
The most important information
- To place an order, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with an indication of the publication (among those listed: books published by MWW, publications of other publishers , czasopisma), shipping address and invoice details.
- The Museum will verify the possibility of completing the order within 2 business days. The order summary will indicate the gross amount (product price + delivery cost), the account number to which the payment should be made and the transfer title.
- Payments are made by transfer.
- The Museum does not guarantee the availability of products presented on the Museum's website until the order is verified and accepted.
- The parcel will be sent within 7 business days from the date the Museum sends an e-mail confirming the order.
- The cost of delivery via In Post parcel lockers is: PLN 16.99 gross or PLN 18.99 gross (Paczkomat → Paczkomat); PLN 19.99 gross or PLN 20.99 gross (Paczkomat → Courier); delivery cost depends on the size of the shipment - the size of the ordered books.
- A maximum of 2 books can be sent in one shipment. If you order a larger number of books, the delivery cost will be charged individually.
- The Museum fulfills orders as part of distance sales only in Poland.
- The Museum fulfills orders placed by December 15 of a given calendar year. Orders placed after this date will be able to be processed on the first business days of the following calendar year.
- The Museum has no influence on the time of delivery by In Post parcel lockers and is not responsible for insurance of the parcel or failure to collect it within the specified time.
Regulations of distance sales of the MWW