We are pleased to announce that Wrocław Contemporary Museum is open to Visitors from Monday, 18 May 2020.
The opening hours have changed. The Museum will be open every day, except Tuesdays, from 12 noon to 6pm.
The opening hours of the Café Museum from 1 June: Mondays from 12 noon to 6pm, from Wednesday to Sunday from 12 noon to 8pm. Information on the functioning of Café Museum is at the bottom of the page.
Due to the ongoing epidemic, in addition to the current Tour Regulations [click], the following recommendations shall apply to Visitors from 18 May 2020 until further notice.
RECOMMENDATIONS AND INFORMATION FOR VISITORS
1. The Museum can only be visited to see the exhibitions.
2. The Museum is open to Visitors every day, except Tuesday, from 12 noon to 6pm.
3. There may be a maximum of 30 visitors to exhibitions inside the building at any time (excluding the Museum employees and Café Museum customers). Visitors above the limit will not be allowed into the building until the number of people inside the Museum decreases.
4. Limits have been set for people who are simultaneously present at individual exhibitions. Visitors above the limits will not be allowed to enter the exhibitions until the number of people present decreases.
5. Guided tours are organized only for small groups of recipients as part of the “Deep reception” series.
6. Before entering the Museum, hands and gloves (if the Visitor has their own) should be disinfected.
7. It is allowed to stay on the premises of the Museum only with your mouth and nose covered. This rule does not apply to children under 4 years of age, people who have breathing problems and people who cannot put on or take off their face cover because of health reasons.
8. Customers of Café Museum entering the Museum building are obliged to cover their mouth and nose (with the exceptions described in point 8), disinfect hands or gloves (if they have their own) and comply with signs informing about the rules of moving around the Museum.
9. Each Visitor is obliged to keep a distance of 2 meters from other people.
10. It is recommended to make cashless payments at the cash register.
11. Follow the information about the rules of moving inside the Museum.
12. One-way movement is introduced on the staircases.
13. For visitors to exhibitions, the preferred form of moving between levels inside the building is stairs rather than the lift.
14. For Café Museum customers, the preferred form of moving between the café and the exit is the lift.
15. Two people can use the lift at a time. This number can be increased in the case of: members of one household who live together; disabled persons accompanied by one guardian.
16. Do not touch the door handles, handrails or seats without need.
17. The toilet is available on the 5th floor.
18. The cloakroom and lockers are closed.
19. The Beautiful Tube on the 1st floor is open only for educational activities organized by MWW.
20. Instructions of the institution’s employees must be followed.
LIMITS OF PEOPLE PRESENT AT EXHIBITIONS
— Jerzy Ludwiński Archive – 5 people
— Barbara Kozłowska. You can see it all anywhere – 5 people
— New Normativity. Wrocław ’70 Visual Arts Symposium – 20 people
— Private Mythologies. Marta’s Birthday – 10 people
— Łukasz Rusznica. Subterranean River – 5 people
— Stanisław Dróżdż. Concrete Poetry – 1 person. This number can be increased in the case of: members of one household who live together; disabled persons accompanied by one guardian.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR CAFÉ MUSEUM CUSTOMERS
1. The café is open on Mondays from 12 noon to 6pm, and from Wednesday to Sunday from 12 noon to 8pm.
2. There can be a maximum of 20 people in the café and a maximum of 40 people on the terrace at any time (excluding the employees).
3. A distance of 2 meters between occupied tables and between people in the queue is required.
4. The preferred form of moving between the café and the exit is the lift.
5. Before entering the café, hands and gloves (if the customer has their own) should be disinfected.
6. The café can only be entered for consumption purposes.
7. Please keep your mouth and nose covered until you are seated at the table.
Share: Facebook, Twitter