1. Your Personal Data Controller is Wrocław Contemporary Museum.
2. Your Personal Data, available for use during website viewing, will be used only for marketing purposes (automatised analysis of your website or application activity in order to determine your potential interests and connect them with the advertising offer).
3. Authorisation to have your Personal Data processed is based on art. 6.1 (GDRP), which means that the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
4. Wrocław Contemporary Museum informs that your Personal Data will not be transferred anywhere.
5. Providing your Personal Data is voluntary.
6. Your Personal Data will be stored for the duration of the Museum’s current marketing strategy.
7. You have the right to withdrawal your consent at any given moment.
8. You have the right to request access to your Personal Data, correct or erase them, or demand restrictions in their processing.
9. You have the right to lodge any objections to have your Personal Data processed for marketing purposes.
10. Your Personal Data will be stored until the decision to remove or discontinue the current marketing strategy has been made.
11. If you think that your Personal Data was processed against the law (GDPR), you could lodge a complaint with the Office of the Personal Data Protection Commissioner.
12. While your Personal Data are being processed, there will be no automatised decision-making, including profiling.
13. Your Personal Data will be not transferred to any third countries or international organizations.
14. We inform that Wrocław Contemporary Museum has appointed the Personal Data Protection Officer on 25 May, 2018. You can contact the Officer in matters of data protection authority and the fulfilment of your rights at: firstname.lastname@example.org
15. We inform that all your requests concerning your Personal Data processing rights (access, correction, restriction of processing, lodging an objection to Personal Data processing) and the rights regarding data portability or lodging complaints with the supervisory authority, can be sent by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
The meeting with Krzysztof Tomasik, the author of a book "Gejerel. Mniejszości seksualne w PRL-u"
start: 14.11.12 (Wednesday), 6PM
Within our cycle “Talks on the lack…” we will talk with Krzysztof Tomasik, the author of the book published this summer “Gejerel. Mniejszości seksualne w PRL-u.” (Gejerel. Sexual minorities in the People’s Republic of Poland”). The discussion will not only be the attempt to complete the history of the People’s Republic of Poland with the stories of “sexual dissidents” but also the chance to ponder over the lack of a gay/lesbian, or even wider – “queer” – historiography. Why are some narratives excluded from the dominating discourse and how can this story be completed? Is it possible?
Leading Bartek Lis
Krytyka Polityczna Publishing House writes about the story in these words:
Was Andrzej Wajda planning to make a film about the homo-amatory Operation Arsenal? Who was the brother of the "Vampire from Zagłębie" and how he influenced the famous case in the 70s? Why do we know so little about the Action Hyacinth? Where are the "pink files"? Why was Barbara Skarga afraid of lesbians? How did Warsaw "Kultura" make fun of HIV? The key to what is hidden in sensational novels "Jamnik"?
Krzysztof Tomasik's book is a repository of knowledge about homosexuality in the People's Republic of Poland and stories constructed around it. The author browses reportage, forgotten literature, court files, words of authorities and politicians, diaries and letters. He follows this discourse, unknown up to now, and lets us see the cases, the literature critics, historians and culture researches did not write about.