1. Your Personal Data Controller is Wrocław Contemporary Museum.
2. Your Personal Data, available for use during website viewing, will be used only for marketing purposes (automatised analysis of your website or application activity in order to determine your potential interests and connect them with the advertising offer).
3. Authorisation to have your Personal Data processed is based on art. 6.1 (GDRP), which means that the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
4. Wrocław Contemporary Museum informs that your Personal Data will not be transferred anywhere.
5. Providing your Personal Data is voluntary.
6. Your Personal Data will be stored for the duration of the Museum’s current marketing strategy.
7. You have the right to withdrawal your consent at any given moment.
8. You have the right to request access to your Personal Data, correct or erase them, or demand restrictions in their processing.
9. You have the right to lodge any objections to have your Personal Data processed for marketing purposes.
10. Your Personal Data will be stored until the decision to remove or discontinue the current marketing strategy has been made.
11. If you think that your Personal Data was processed against the law (GDPR), you could lodge a complaint with the Office of the Personal Data Protection Commissioner.
12. While your Personal Data are being processed, there will be no automatised decision-making, including profiling.
13. Your Personal Data will be not transferred to any third countries or international organizations.
14. We inform that Wrocław Contemporary Museum has appointed the Personal Data Protection Officer on 25 May, 2018. You can contact the Officer in matters of data protection authority and the fulfilment of your rights at: firstname.lastname@example.org
15. We inform that all your requests concerning your Personal Data processing rights (access, correction, restriction of processing, lodging an objection to Personal Data processing) and the rights regarding data portability or lodging complaints with the supervisory authority, can be sent by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
The exhibition titled GLOBALIZATION AND INDIVIDUALITY features a selection of works by 53 artists who represent the milieu of the Lower Silesian Branch of ZPAF. The idea of the exhibition is based on the discourse and reinterpretation of the notion of the global village vis-à-vis individuality today. The term “global village” was first used by media theorist Marshall McLuhan in his 1962 book The Gutenberg Galaxy. At an age of technological advances, new media, democratization of access to media and other ongoing process, McLuhan’s idea is endowed with a new sense, form and shape.
Thanks to its popularity and the possibility of existing through other media – the internet, television, film, billboards, etc. – photography, one of the media of the global village, reveals this phenomenon while exemplifying a form of making a statement through the values and qualities of originality, uniqueness and unrepeatability. GLOBALIZATION AND INDIVIDUALITY is a complex and multilayered statement about technological changes as well as an awareness based on philosophy.
The exhibition presents a wealth of attitudes, conventions and artistic concepts. It demonstrates the complexity and originality of this milieu on the 70th anniversary of the establishment of the Association of Polish Photographers.
Exhibition of the Lower Silesian Branch of the Association of Polish Photographers (ZPAF).
70 years of ZPAF 1947–2017
Curator of the project:
Piotr Maciej Nowak
Ryszard Antoni Wójcik
Jacek Lalak, "2016", 2016, digital montage, 100 × 70 cm