1. Your Personal Data Controller is Wrocław Contemporary Museum.
2. Your Personal Data, available for use during website viewing, will be used only for marketing purposes (automatised analysis of your website or application activity in order to determine your potential interests and connect them with the advertising offer).
3. Authorisation to have your Personal Data processed is based on art. 6.1 (GDRP), which means that the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
4. Wrocław Contemporary Museum informs that your Personal Data will not be transferred anywhere.
5. Providing your Personal Data is voluntary.
6. Your Personal Data will be stored for the duration of the Museum’s current marketing strategy.
7. You have the right to withdrawal your consent at any given moment.
8. You have the right to request access to your Personal Data, correct or erase them, or demand restrictions in their processing.
9. You have the right to lodge any objections to have your Personal Data processed for marketing purposes.
10. Your Personal Data will be stored until the decision to remove or discontinue the current marketing strategy has been made.
11. If you think that your Personal Data was processed against the law (GDPR), you could lodge a complaint with the Office of the Personal Data Protection Commissioner.
12. While your Personal Data are being processed, there will be no automatised decision-making, including profiling.
13. Your Personal Data will be not transferred to any third countries or international organizations.
14. We inform that Wrocław Contemporary Museum has appointed the Personal Data Protection Officer on 25 May, 2018. You can contact the Officer in matters of data protection authority and the fulfilment of your rights at: email@example.com
15. We inform that all your requests concerning your Personal Data processing rights (access, correction, restriction of processing, lodging an objection to Personal Data processing) and the rights regarding data portability or lodging complaints with the supervisory authority, can be sent by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are kindly invited to the opening of the exhibition of Maks Cieślak ‘Art is a Forbidden Fruit Marmalade’ on 18th November (Friday) at 7 PM at Wrocław Contemporary Museum, 2a Strzegomski Sq.
Wrocław Contemporary Museum in collaboration with Museum Moderner Kunst Stiftung Ludwig Wien presents the exhibition by the winner of Henkel Art. Award. 2011 – Maks Cieślak.
Maks Cieślak was born in 1983 in Tomaszów Lubelski. Between 2002–2007 he studied at Art Faculty, Marie Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin. His found footage film ‘Humour and Humanity’ was presented in Wrocław during the 7th edition of Survival Art Review in 2009. Cieślak works with painting and film, critically referring to the discourses dominating Polish artistic scene. His art is characterized by original sense of humour and a bit of poisonous beauty.
Henkel Art.Award. is an international art competition, organized by Henkel company since 2002 and addressed to artists from Central and Eastern Europe. The competition partners are KulturKontakt Austria foundation and Museum Moderner Kunst Stiftung Ludwig (MUMOK) in Vienna.
Artists aged between 18 and 40 submit works in such media as painting, drawing, photography, video and installation. The international winner, selected in a multistage process of selection, is awarded with a cheque for 7 thousand Euro, an individual exhibition at MUMOK and in their native country.
The Henkel company's initiative effectively supports international promotion of young artists. Many laureates and finalists of Henkel Art Award gained international recognition for their art, receiving offers to present their works at international exhibitions. They include Dan Perjovschi (awarded in 2002), Miha Strukelj and Mladen Miljanovic (winners in 2008 and 2009). Last year, for the first time in the history of the competition, the award was given to a Polish artist – Maks Cieślak from Tomaszów Lubelski, who delighted the jury with his video works.